In either standard or custom design, MACBuilt ute bodies and trays are made to be commercial, practical and durable. Industry-specific models suit all loads, environments and functions.
Unique vehicle designs include fit-outs for dog catchers, glaziers, plumbers, carpenters, builders, all sorts of contractors and on-site workers, and can incorporate tippers, tailgate loaders and vehicle mounted cranes.
MACBuilt bodies and trays are built to the highest standards using premium quality materials and fittings, including:
- Superior zinc plated floor plates
- Zinc plated welded hinges, catches and fittings
- Full length 1.6 zinc aneal sides
- Pressed and reinforced dropsides
- Powder coated mudguards and rubber 1.6mm zinc aneal powder coated mudflaps
- Rear tail light protectors
- Frames are 350/450 grade duragal and supergal, mounts are zinc plated
- Paint process – all vehicles are cleaned, sanded, acid washed, primed with high quality finish in etch priming undercoat and two pak enamel top coat paint
- 3 Year/100,000km warranty (Ts & Cs apply)